- 2 pounds strawberries, chopped
- 2 teaspoons no calorie sweetener
- 2 small packets fat free, sugar free cheesecake pudding mix
- 4 cups nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 8-ounce tub fat free whipped topping
- 1 package low fat vanilla wafers
- Pour the sweetener over the strawberries and stir to coat. Set aside.
- Mix the cheesecake pudding according to package instructions, replacing the milk with nonfat Greek yogurt in the instructions.
- Place a vanilla wafer in the bottom of a pint-size glass jar. Top with a layer of cheesecake pudding, followed by a layer of strawberries and another vanilla wafer.
- Top with a layer of whipped topping and decorate with a full strawberry and a vanilla wafer.
Makes 6 servings – 2 Points for 1 whole jar