This Lime Fluff is easy to make and is zero Smart Points on the Weight Watchers Blue Plan, Purple plan & Freestyle plan. It is 1 SmartPoint.
Servings : 6 servings
Calories : 49kcal
- 1 tub 450g or 2 cups fat free plain yogurt / fat free Greek yogurt
- 1 sachet sugar free lime jelly / jello crystals or powder *
- Juice of ½ lime optional
- ½ cup boiling water (¼ pint)
- ½ cup cold water (¼ pint)
Pour the jelly / jello crystals into a jug and add the boiling water. Stir, then once all the crystals have dissolved add the cold water and set aside to cool for a couple of minutes.
Pour the yogurt into the bowl of a stand mixer or if you are using a hand whisk, pour into a large bowl. Squeeze the juice of ½ lime into the yogurt and whisk for 2 – 3 minutes until bubbles start to form.
Slowly pour the jelly / jello mixture into the yogurt in a steady stream continuing to whisk whilst you do so.
Whisk for a further 5 – 10 minutes until the mixture has increased in volume and is light and bubbly.
Spoon the mixture into individual ramekins or pots and place in the fridge to chill for at least 2 hours.
- If you are following the WW Green plan you will need to use fat free Greek yogurt in this recipe for the SmartPoints to remain as 1 SmartPoint per portion. Fat free natural yogurt increases the SmartPoints slightly!
- Jell-o jelly powder come in 10.3g sachets. Mix the powder with half the amount of water that is suggested on the packet (ie use ½ cup of boiling water to dissolve the powder then add ½ cup of cold water).
- Hartley’s jelly powder comes in sachets of approx 11.5g. Mix this jelly up with half the amount of water that is suggested on the packet (ie use ¼ pint of boiling water to dissolve the powder and then add ¼ pint of cold water).
Serving: 0.75cup | Calories: 49kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 2mg | Sodium: 81mg | Potassium: 209mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 6IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 164mg | Iron: 1mg