The perfect fluffy lemon dessert! This mousse is lighter than cheesecake, but still tastes like a fresh slice from your favorite NYC eatery.
PREP TIME : 2 hours 15 minutes
TOTAL TIME :2 hours 15 minutes
- 1 package (4 serving size) lemon Jello
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 1 package (8oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1 cup Cool Whip
- berries, for garnish
- Add lemon Jello to a bowl and pour in the boiling water. Stir until Jello is completely dissolved.
- Pour Jello mixture into a blender. Add in cream cheese and cold water and blend for 1 minute or until smooth.
- Pour mixture into a large bowl and add in Cool Whip. Mix together until well blended and smooth.
- Spoon into four to six dessert dishes (depends on how full you want them). Place in the fridge for 2 hours.
- When ready to serve, top with berries or Cool Whip.
SERVING SIZE:1 bowl
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 245 TOTAL FAT: 16.5g SATURATED FAT: 9.3g UNSATURATED FAT: 4.6g CHOLESTEROL: 49.7mg SODIUM: 529.2mg CARBOHYDRATES: 23g FIBER: 0.8g SUGAR: 6.6g PROTEIN: 2.7g