This Keto chocolate fudge is very easy to make and has to keep melt in your mouth! This is a Sugar-free fudge recipe .
You may not believe that this recipe is low in carbs and less than sugar, but you will never know. It turned out delicious, rich and creamy – just like that!
Additionally, in the end it stirred the walnuts a little and added a balance to the sweetness of the chocolate.
This is a sugar free recipe that everyone will love. But it tastes like old fashioned fudge which is very good to eat.
By the way, this recipe is so easy to make! Some low-carb fudge recipes require you to skim milk before you start prescription. it’s time. On the other hand, my recipe only takes 10 minutes.
There are some things that take some time with this guide, but they suffer from it. For example, you should have already added a mixture of chocolate and cream to the cheese mixture, but you need to cool it for a while, but you also have to add other things.
This is a great and delicious holiday treat or a friend of yours who likes chocolate but can’t because of low carbohydrates. It’s also a great Valentine’s Day treat.
Prep Time: 35 minutes
Cooling Time: 3 hours 20 minutes
Calories: 224 kcal
- 4 oz unsweetened baking chocolate finely chopped
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2/3 cup stevia/erythritol powdered sweetener Pyure Brand–see notes*
- 3 tablespoons collagen
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 4 Tablespoons butter room temperature
- 1 cup walnuts chopped (optional)*
- Mix the chocolate, cream and pyure sweetener in a saucepan. Now put this saucepan on low heat and boil it while stirring frequently. It will take about a minute. Now remove the saucepan from the fire. Now shake the collagen and vanilla juice in it and stir well and let it cool down to room temperature.
- While the chocolate mixture is cooling, apply parchment paper on 8 x 8 dish.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the butter and cream cheese well using a hand mixer and keep mixing until it becomes fluffy.
- Slowly add a small amount of the cooled chocolate mixture to the cream cheese mixture and beat the walnuts with each addition and stir.
- Spread the prepared fudge mixture well on the 8 x 8-inch dish
- Spread the fudge evenly and allow to cool well for 2 to 3 hours in the fridge. When cool, cover well.
- When the fudge is completely solid, remove the fudge from the baking pan using parchment paper. Then place it on a cutting board, cut it into 16 pieces using a serrated knife and then store it in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
- You can store this fudge in the fridge for a long time
- *The granular version of the sweetener will also work. It will be sweeter than sugar. It doesn’t matter if you replace it with another brand. Especially when more sweets are needed to make this dessert surface.
Serving: 16 Serving | Per Serving : Calories: 224Kcal | Calories from Fat: 198 | Fat: 22g | Total Carbs: 4g | Protein: 4g | Net Carb: 2g