We will make this Keto Fudgy chocolate brownies using almond flour, butter and chocolate. It will have a very soft and creamy texture that will melt easily in your mouth. It’s easy to make brownies and low carb. It’s just one of the lowest carb dishes ever, with only 2g carbs
Ingredients for Keto Brownies
These Keto Chocolate brownies are very easy to make but are made up of just 7 ingredients that are commonly used in your kitchen.
Brownies are usually made with flour and sugar so we will use low carb ingredients to create the best flavor and texture.
Tips for Keto Brownies
- Once the brownies are ready, give them a little extra time to cool before cutting. So that they cool well.
- Use a warm knife to cut the brownies because a warm knife helps with easy cuts with minimum crumbs.
- I would not recommend using coconut flour in this recipe as coconut flour absorbs the liquid very quickly which will dry out the brownies. However, you can use another version of brownies with coconut flour.
- I will suggest you to use unsalted butter in this recipe. Because salted butter will control the taste of the other ingredients in your brownies, and your brownies will be too salty.
- This fudgy brownie can be stored in the refrigerator for up to a week. Heat the brownie in the microwave for a few seconds before using again
- You can also freeze this brownie and use it as per your craving. You can freeze these brownies for 6 months. Melt it well before reusing
This Fudgy chocolate brownie is a best brownie made from almond flour that is moist and has the best chocolate flavor.
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time 20 mins
Total Time: 30 Minutes
Yields: 16 keto brownies
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 3 eggs at room temperature
- 12 tbsp unsalted butter softened
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 oz dark chocolate
- 3/4 cup erythritol (SoNourished)
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 350 ° F (175 ° C).
- Adjust the parchment paper on an 8 × 8 pan that covers the bottom and sides well.
- Mix the butter and chocolate well in a bowl and heat in the microwave for 30 seconds or let the mixture melt on a double boiler.
- in the meantime, Mix the dry ingredients, almond flour, sweetened, cocoa powder and baking powder.
- Beat the eggs in a large bowl and mix well. Then add butter and chocolate mixture and keep mixing.
- Slowly add this mixture to the dry ingredients until the brownies batter acquires consistency.
- Now transfer this batter to the baking pan and bake for 27-30 minutes. It depends on your oven how long it takes to bake. You start checking the brownies after 20 minutes and make sure you don’t bake the brownies too much. The center should be slightly moist when touched.
- Now remove the brownies from the oven and let it cool for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Now remove the bran from the oven and let it cool for 10 to 15 minutes.
Total Serving: 16
Per Serving: Calories: 135 kcal | Carbs: 2.68 g | Dietary Fiber: 1.36 g | Net Carbs: 1.32 g | Fat: 14 g | Protein: 2.27 g