Guys, Today we made Keto Homemade Rolls very quickly with only 4 Ingredients, These rolls are perfectly keto & Low Carb. you don’t believe that The taste of these rolls is amazing, These rolls could be use for making buns, breads, Mozzarella and cheese filling.
Tips for best keto Bread rolls
- You will enjoy these hot rolls. These rolls will stay thick and strong even if your room temperature is cold.
- When laying eggs, make sure that the cheese mixture is not hot, otherwise the eggs will start to cook.
- For mini burgers you can use these rolls as an alternative substitute to slider buns.
- If you want to make these rolls into garlic dinner rolls, brush the rolls with melted garlic and melted butter.
Storing and freezing
To Store – you can keep these covered rolls in the fridge for up to a week and use them as you see fit
To Freeze – These chilled rolls can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 6 months in a zipper bag. They must be thoroughly melted before reheating.
Reheating – If these rolls become cold and thick at room temperature, heat them in the microwave for 30 seconds or in a preheated oven.
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 25 Minutes
Total Time: 30 Minutes
Servings: 10 Servings
- 2 cups shredded cheese mozzarella or cheddar *
- 1/4 cup cream cheese softened
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 3 large eggs Divided **
- 1 tsp baking powder (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F. Set parchment paper on a large baking tray and set aside.
- In a large microwave oven bowl, add shredded cheese and cream cheese. Heat in the microwave for 30 seconds, until the cheese is completely melted. Now remove the cheese from the microwave and stir well until smooth. Then let the cheese cool for a few minutes
- When the cheese cools down a bit, add almond flour and two eggs and mix well. Until smooth
- Using your hands, form 10 balls of dough. Place them on the lined tray. Shake the eggs well and use a pastry brush to brush the outside of the roll. This will clean the rolls well
- Bake the rolls well for about 25 minutes until golden. When the rolls are golden, take them out. And serve hot rolls
* Due to the lack of flavor, mozzarella cheese can be used, which is best.
** Two eggs will be used to make bread roll dough, and one egg will be used to clean the top of the rolls.
To Store: The rolls can be covered and stored in the refrigerator for up to a week
To Freeze: These chilled rolls can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 6 months in a zipper bag. They must be thoroughly melted before reheating.
To Reheat: If these rolls become cold and thick at room temperature, heat them in the microwave for 30 seconds or in a preheated oven.
Serving: 1 serving | Calories: 203 kcal |Total Carb: 5g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 17g | Sodium: 222mg | Potassium: 46mg | Fiber: 2g | Vitamin A: 309IU | Calcium: 186mg | Iron: 1mg | NET CARBS: 3g