Only three ingredients in these super easy Homemade Air Fryer Tortilla Chips and you can make them in minutes. Perfect for dipping in salsa, cheese sauce or guacamole!
- Prep Time 5 mins
- Cook Time 10 mins
- Total Time 15 mins
- 6 small tortillas corn or flour
- olive oil cooking spray
- coarse salt
- Slice your tortillas into 6-8 equal pieces, like a pizza.
- Lightly spray with cooking spray and sprinkle with coarse salt. Line in the air fryer basket, making sure to not overlap.
- Cook at 350 for 3 minutes, open the basket, flip the chips, spray with cooking spray & add more salt (if desired), and cook for another 2-3 minutes or until browned and crisp.
- Remove from basket and let cool to finish crisping.
If you’d like to bake the chips – follow the same prep instructions, lay the chips onto a foil lined baking sheet in a single layer, and bake for 7 minutes at 350. Remove the pan, flip, spray, salt (if desired), and bake for another 5 minutes or until crisp.
Amount Per Serving
Serving: 1chipCalories: 15kcalCarbohydrates: 3gProtein: 1gFat: 1gSaturated Fat: 1gSodium: 34mgPotassium: 8mgFiber: 1gSugar: 1gCalcium: 5mgIron: 1mg