This Easy Crispy Air Fryer Cod Recipe is a quick and easy family dinner recipe that the whole family will love! The Cod has a tasty and crispy panko coating, perfect for Fish and Chips night!
If you are looking for some air fryer fish recipes, this is one of my favorites, and I love a good piece of air fryer fish!
- Prep Time 15 mins
- Cook Time 10 mins
- Total Time 25 mins
- 4 Cod Fillets (Thawed and pat dry if previously frozen)
- 1 Large Egg
- ½ Cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1 cup Panko Bread Crumbs
- 1 tsp Paprika
- ½ Teaspoon Cayenne Pepper (Optional)
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- ½ Teaspoon Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- Olive oil for Air Fryer
- Fresh Parsley for Serving
- Create a station for coating Cod Fillets.
- Place Cod on a paper towel-lined plate. Line up 3 large shallow bowls on the workstation. In the first bowl place, a beaten large egg. In the second bowl, add the all-purpose flour, and in the third bowl, place the panko bread crumbs mixed with the paprika, cayenne, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Preheat Air Fryer to 350 degrees F, air fryer setting.
- Begin by dipping a cod fillet in egg, then flour, then panko mixture. Transfer to a clean plate. Continue until all fillets are prepared.
- When the Air Fryer is hot, spray or brush the tray with olive oil and place the cod filets in a single layer on the tray.
- Spray the tops of the cod with more olive oil. Cook the fish at 350 degrees F, air fryer setting, for 5 minutes, flip and cook for 5 more minutes. The coating should be golden, and the fish should flake easily.
- Serve immediately and garnish with fresh chopped parsley if desired! Enjoy!
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving
- TOTAL FAT: 8g
- SATURATED FAT: 2g
- TRANS FAT: 0g
- UNSATURATED FAT: 5g
- CHOLESTEROL: 146mg
- SODIUM: 886mg
- CARBOHYDRATES: 33g
- FIBER: 2g
- SUGAR: 2g
- PROTEIN: 48g