Craving ice cream but need to stay away from high calorie high fat desserts? You have to try this WW Strawberry Ice Cream. This low point ice cream is going to satisfy your sweet cravings and help you stay on track.
- ½ cup plain Greek nonfat yogurt
- 6 ounces fat free cream cheese cut into chunks
- ¾ tablespoon real vanilla extract clear if available to prevent discoloration of ice cream
- ¼ to ½ cup sugar substitute
- 1 cup frozen not in syrup or fresh strawberries, sliced
Place banana slices in a plastic freezer-safe bag and place in the freezer about 4 hours, or until frozen.
In a powerful blender or food processor, add frozen banana slices, yogurt, cream cheese, and vanilla extract, and blend until completely smooth. (If necessary, add 2-3 tablespoons of water to loosen the mixture).
Add in sugar substitute until thoroughly combined with other ingredients. Once blended, taste mixture and add more if desired.
Add in strawberries and blend until smooth.
Pour mixture into a freezer-safe container and cover tightly. Place in the freezer for a minimum of 4 hours or overnight.
To serve, remove from freezer and let sit on the counter for 5-10 minutes to soften. Scoop into individual chilled serving dishes and garnish with favorite topping.