Guys, today we will make Easy Keto Everything Bagels with Almond, Coconut Flour which is a delicious and excellent dish for Keto breakfast. This dish is gluten free, grain free and the best food for diabetics. These Keto Everything Bagels are made with only 6 ingredients
Keto Everything Bangles made of?
To make the recipe softer and slightly density, we made these bangles with flour. With the addition of eggs and cream cheese, its softness is enhanced. A small amount of baking powder is sprayed on the inside to get air bubbles.
Keto bagels made from a mixture of almond and coconut flour bagels
As you know, most almond and coconut flour is used in low carb and keto cooking. Both are very low in carbohydrate intake. And these two compounds are special in their attributes.
As you may know, almond flour does not taste at all and its goodness is that it softens any food.
On the other hand, when it comes to coconut flour, it is tasty and dries food when needed.
The difference between the two is that keto recipes use 1/4 of coconut flour over almond flour. Because beagles need to be soft and thick, we’ve used them together
We needed to make seasoning for this so I decided to make it at home with the seeds and herbs in the house and you know that homemade Keto recipes are the best.
You do not have to buy ready-made herbs, which usually contain a little extra to keep them fresh.
Just mix a little poppy seed, white and black sesame seeds, onion flakes, sea salt and garlic flakes to make seasoning. Your seasoning is ready.
carbohydrates does a bagel contain?
We can make 8 standard bagels from this recipe. Each bagel contains 4 grams of carbohydrates and 1 gram of fiber. In addition, it contains 9 grams of protein, 20 grams of fat and 231 grams of calories
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
Total Time: 35 Minutes
- 4 Eggs
- 150g (2/3 Cup) of Cream Cheese or Yogurt
- 150g (1,5 Cups) Almond Flour
- 25g (3 Tbsp) Coconut Flour
- 2 Tbsp Psyllium Husk Powder
- 3 Tsp Baking Powder
- Salt & Pepper
Everything Bagels Seasoning:
- Poppy Seeds
- White Sesame Seeds
- Black Sesame Seeds or Black Cumin
- Onion Flakes
- Garlic Flakes
- Preheat your oven to 180C or 360F
- Prepare all of your ingredients.
- When all your ingredients are ready. Measure and add all the ingredients together and mix well.
- Use a hand mixer or kitchen machine to mix the eggs and keep mixing the eggs until they are completely mixed.
- Once the eggs are fully mixed, start adding dry ingredients mixture slowly as well as cream cheese.
- Using a silicone spatula, clean the sides of the bowl, mix the dough a few times more, and let it rest for at least 10 to 15 minutes.
- Take some of the flour with your wet hands and start rolling in a small log, when it is rolled with your hands, start shaping it. After shaping the bagels, place them on a layered baking tray with silicone baking sheet.
- The seasoning of homemade everything bagels is excellent which anyone can easily prepare. I have used one spoon of each and mixed it all in one container.
- Once your bagels are placed and spread on a baking sheet you can start sprinkling Everything Bagels Seasoning.
- Spray every Bagel with water so the seeds will stick onto the bagels.
- Bake for about 20 minutes until golden brown
- Let the flour rest for a while. Let the flour rest for about 10 to 15 minutes. At the same time, it will be much easier for you to do more work
- Always keep your hands wet to make the dough sticky, wet hands are very useful in shaping the bagels
- Yogurt instead of Cream Cheese – You can use yogurt in addition to cream cheese. I baked Cold start Yogurt for the first time, this is a great option for you if you want to avoid anything. Because the use of yogurt will not make any difference in its taste and appearance
- Whisked Egg instead of water – You can also whisk an egg for the extra shine of the bagels and use a brush to shine on the top. You will not need to spray water for this, the seeds will stick
Calories: 231 Kcal
Total Fat: 20g