A delicious keto lamb kofta recipe, made extra easy in your air fryer. Great Middle Eastern flavor for a simple low carb dinner in minutes.
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 12 Minutes
Total Time: 27 Minutes
Servings: 6 Servings
- 2 lbs ground lamb (can sub beef)
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced or pressed
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh cilantro or parsley
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp black pepper
- If you plan to use bamboo skewers, soak them in water for at least 1 hour.
- In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients and use your hands to mix well. Form into 12 oval shaped logs about 1 inch wide and 4 inches long. If using skewers, thread the logs onto the skewers.
- Air fry at 400F for 10 to 12 minutes, until nicely browned and the center of the kofta reaches at least 135F for medium. Let rest 5 minutes before serving.
- You can also grill the kofta over medium heat, turning to brown all over, or bake at 375F.
Servings: 2 Kofta Per Serving
Calories: 437 | Fat: 27.4g | Carbohydrates: 1.8g | Fiber: 0.8g | Protein: 37.9g