Best fluffy air fryer garlic bread you can make with Rhodes frozen rolls! In just 8 minutes you too can make this easy side dish or snack.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 8 minutes Serving : 4 Calories : 51Kcal
- 7 frozen rolls Rhodes dinner rolls, thawed, rise 3-5 hours
- 2 tbsp butter melted
- 1/2 tsp minced garlic
- 1/4 tsp garlic salt
- 1/8 tsp basil
- 7″ springform bundt pan
- Spray inside of 7″ springform bundt pan with non stick spray. Put 7 Rhodes frozen rolls inside spread out evenly between each one. * If you use a 7″ springform pan without the bundt insert, add 8 rolls with 1 in the middle. Follow same instructions but cook for 9 minutes total.
- Place in a warm area of the kitchen for 3-5 hours or until they double in size.
- Preheat air fryer to 330 degrees F for 5 minutes.
- Melt 1 tbsp butter + minced garlic in a small dish.
- Brush garlic butter on top of defrosted rolls in pan, then sprinkle on garlic salt and basil on the top of them. Put pan into air fryer basket and close.
- Cook for 8 minutes total. Melt 1 more tbsp of butter. Open drawer at minute 4 and brush half of this melted butter on top, close drawer and cook for remaining 4 minutes.
- If you want tops to be a deeper brown, cook for 1 more minute.
- Use an oven mitt to remove pan from basket and allow to sit for 10 minutes in the pan to continue stiffening up. Unlock side of springform pan and lift out middle. Carefully slide ring of rolls off and on to a plate.
- Brush on remaining melted butter on top and serve.
Amount Per Serving (1 oz)
Calories: 51 Calories from Fat 54 | Fat: 6g (9%) | Saturated Fat: 4g (25%) | Cholesterol 15mg (5%) | Sodium 196mg (9%) | Carbohydrates: 1g (0%) | Sugar: 1g (1%) | Protein: 1g (2%)