This easy keto protein shake is a delicious way to kick your day into high gear. It takes 6 simple ingredients, has 20 grams of protein, and only 1.4g net carbs per serving.
Servings: 2 servings
- 1 ½ cups cold brew coffee (or any strongly brewed coffee)
- 1 cup unsweetened hemp milk
- ¼ cup heavy whipping cream
- 6 tablespoon collagen protein powder (chocolate or vanilla)
- ¼ cup Swerve Confectioners
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
Pour the cold brew into an ice cube tray and freeze until solid, at least 4 hours.
Place the coffee ice cubes in a blender and add the milk, cream, collagen, Swerve, and cocoa powder. Blend until smooth.
Taste and adjust the sweetener to your liking. Blend again, then pour into two glasses and enjoy!
The coffee ice cubes can be stored in the freezer for several months.
You can play with the flavors in this recipe by adding different flavors of cocoa powder. Try salted caramel for a delicious twist!
Serving: 1serving = approximately 1 ½ cups | Calories: 264kcal | Carbohydrates: 2.9g | Protein: 12.5g | Fat: 12g | Fiber: 1.5g