- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup finely mozzarella or cheddar
- Pre-heat dash waffle iron.
- Whisk egg and cheese in a medium bowl.
- Spray waffle iron with cooking spray or butter.
- Pour about 1/4th of the mixture into the waffle iron and cook for 2-3 minutes or until golden. Remove and repeat for remaining batter.
- Serve as waffles with pancake syrup or use as bread for sandwiches!
Note* If using a regular waffle maker or Belgian waffle maker: pour half the batter or enough to fit in your waffle iron, cook 3-4 minutes or until golden; repeat as needed.