My childhood was filled with potlucks and family gatherings that includes this delicious Pistachio Fluff Recipe. It’s been called a number of different names through the years, but it is always the same classic recipe we love. Making it a Weight Watchers dessert or side dish is a great way to give yourself a delicious treat that doesn’t rack up tons of points or calories.
My mom always made this for us, and even though I have never cared for cottage cheese, I found it the perfect addition in this sweet treat. Using sugar-free fat-free pudding mix makes it lower in points without sacrificing the flavor. You can add different fruits if you want, but make sure that you choose the canned fruit that is in juice or water and has been drained.
1 20 ounces can crushed pineapple in juice, drainedclose
Prep time : 5 mins
Total time : 5 mins
Makes 8 – 1 cup servings 3 SmartPoints on FreeStyle Plan, Flex Plan, Your Way Plan, and Beyond the Scale 4 PointsPlus Serves: 8 Ingredients
- 1 20 ounces can crushed pineapple in juice, drained
- 1 20 ounces can mandarin oranges in juice, drained
- 2 cups low-fat cottage cheese (1%)
- 1 8 ounces tub fat-free whipped topping
- 1 fat-free sugar-free pistachio pudding mix
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together the drained pineapple, drained mandarin oranges, and cottage cheese.
- Fold in whipped topping and pudding mix until well combined. Be careful as light whipped topping can separate so don’t beat, simply fold.
- Keep refrigerated until time to serve.