Here is a recipe for a Greek turkey Wrap :
- 6 inch flour tortillas
- 6 ounces thinly sliced deli turkey
- 1 cup lettuce, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons Kalamata olives, pitted and chopped
- 2 tablespoons hummus
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- salt and pepper to taste
- Lay a tortilla flat on a plate or cutting board.
- Spread a tablespoon of hummus over the tortilla.
- Place some lettuce, cherry tomatoes, red onion, feta cheese, and Kalamata olives on top of the hummus.
- Top with slices of deli turkey.
- Sprinkle with oregano, salt, and pepper.
- Drizzle with red wine vinegar.
- Roll up the tortilla tightly, tucking in the sides as you go.
- Repeat with the remaining tortillas.
- Cut the wraps in half and serve. Enjoy!
You can also add other vegetables such as bell peppers, cucumbers, or carrots to the wrap if you like. You can also use a different type of cheese or protein such as chicken, beef, or tofu.