To remove the popsicles from the mold, run it under warm water for 30 seconds before removing.
- 1 box sugar free, fat free instant pudding mix
- 1 1/4 c cold unsweetened almond milk
- 1 scoop protein powder (I used PEScience Peanut Butter Cup 30% off using code PBCHOCO)
- 1 tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 4 tbsp. peanut butter (I used Nuts ‘N More)
- Whisk together the pudding mix and cold almond milk for two minutes until a pudding forms.
- Stir in the protein powder and cocoa powder until completely incorporated.
- Fill 4 popsicle molds half way up with the pudding.
- Put 1 tablespoon of peanut butter over the pudding and then top with another layer of pudding until the mold is full.
- Insert popsicle sticks and place in the freezer for at least 4 hours before serving.
|Amount Per Serving:
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 7g||10.8%|
|Total Carbohydrate 12g||4%|
|Vitamin A||Vitamin C|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Peanut Butter + Chocolate