Ready In : 13mins
Ingredients : 5
Serves : 25
4 stawberries =1 point
- 25large strawberries
- 8ounces cream cheese, softened, 1/3 less fat
- 1teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1⁄4cup chopped pecans, toasted
- cut an “X” in the tip of each strawberry, cutting deep but leaving strawberry whole.
- Place cream cheese and next 3 ingredients in a medium bowl, and beat with a mixer at medium speed until smooth. place mixture in a small zip top plastic bag. seal bag; snip a small hole in one corner of bag.
- pipe about 2 teaspoons cream cheese mixture into each strawberry.
- serving size=1 strawberry.