This is a perfect summer breakfast using the fresh fruit of the season. My kids went raspberry picking, so I was looking for a great and easy breakfast. I came up with this bread. It’s moist and light and has a great balance between the lemon and raspberries. It makes for a great breakfast when you pair it with a hot cup of coffee.
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 large egg
- 2 large egg whites
- 1 cup lemon yogurt
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup raspberries fresh
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2-3 tablespoons milk
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Mix in the eggs, lemon yogurt, lemon zest, and vegetable oil.
- Mix well.
- The fold in the raspberries.
- Pour the batter into a greased air fryer-safe pan.
- Set the pan into the air fryer, and set the temperature to 320 degrees F, air fryer setting, for 20 to 25 minutes.
- When the time is up, place a toothpick in the pound cake, and check to see that the toothpick comes out clean. If not, add another 5 minutes.
- Let the cake cool slightly before icing.
- In a small mixing bowl, mix the powdered sugar and milk mix well.
- Drizzle the icing over the quick bread.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!