3 Ingredient Air Fryer Peanut Butter Cookies are a delicious and easy treat when you’re craving a last minute snack.
- 1 cup peanut butter creamy
- 1 cup granulated white sugar
- 1 egg
Mix the peanut butter, egg, and sugar in a medium sized mixing bowl.
Add a piece of parchment paper to the bottom of the Air Fryer basket.
Use a 1 inch cookie scoop and scoop the cookie dough onto the parchment paper. Use a fork and add mash marks.
Place the basket into the Air Fryer and cook for 4-5 minutes at 400 degrees Fahrenheit until they are lightly golden brown.
Remove the Air Fryer basket and allow the cookies to cool for a few minutes before removing them and placing them on a cooling rack.
- Make sure to allow the cookies to cool in the Air Fryer basket before removing them to a cooling rack.
- Store the peanut butter cookies in an airtight container for up to 4 days.
- Serve with milk or ice cream.
- Refrigerate leftover dough for up to 3 days in an airtight container to be used later.