Air Fryer Part Baked Bread. How to use the air fryer to cook your favourite part baked bread and part baked rolls.
Air Fryer Part Baked Bread Ingredients:
- 6 Pack Part Baked Bread Rolls
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil Spray
- 1 Tbsp Butter
- 10 Thick Sausages optional
- Mayonnaise optional
- Place your sausages into the air fryer basket and cook for 8 minutes at 180c/360f, or a little longer if not fully cooked.
- Now that your sausages are cooked (they will be golden thanks to the air fryer) remove the sausages and allow them to cool a little on a plate.
- Place your part baked rolls into the air fryer basket, spray with extra virgin olive oil and air fry for 6 minutes at 180c/360f.
- When the air fryer beeps, they will be golden and crispy.
- Load them onto a plate and then butter the rolls and load them up with sausages and mayonnaise.
Swaps. You can mix and match your sandwich fillings. I am talking to you bacon!!! Or you can serve them just with butter and have them as a great side for a hearty soup, stew, or casserole.
Calories: 784kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 36g | Fat: 61g | Saturated Fat: 21g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 8g | Monounsaturated Fat: 26g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 161mg | Sodium: 1594mg | Potassium: 604mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 248IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 78mg | Iron: 4mg