With only 4 ingredients and 10 minutes in the air fryer, this will become your new go-to dinner! Parmesan Crusted Salmon is a family favorite that takes only minutes to make.
Servings : 4
- 4 salmon fillets 4oz each
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon herb and garlic seasoning
Brush tops of salmon with mayo and sprinkle with herbs and garlic seasoning
Top with shredded parmesan cheese
Place in air fryer at 380 degrees for 8 minutes
Salmon is done when it flakes easily with a fork and is at an internal temp of 145 degrees F
Salmon skin will remove easily after cooking
Recipe can be divided for any number of servings.
- For meal prep, cook as directed then add to individual contains and re-heat to serve.
- Let leftovers cool completely then store in air tight containers in fridge up to 3 days
Calories: 367kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 36g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 105mg | Sodium: 260mg | Potassium: 849mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 143IU | Calcium: 109mg | Iron: 2mg