Air Fryer Fried Potato Peels — Who would have thought the lowly potato peel could be so delicious? But it’s true – air fryer fried potato peels are addicting! If you’re looking for a new and exciting way to enjoy potatoes, then you need to try this recipe. Yukon Gold potatoes are the best for this dish, but any type will work. So fire up your air fryer, and let’s get started!
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- 1 cup potato skins after peeling potatoes, the leftover skins
- ½ teaspoon olive, grapeseed or avocado oil
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 TBS each Parmesan cheese & parsley
- See notes for flavor ideas
Wash and dry the potatoes.
Peel the skins off the potatoes.
Add the potato peels to a mixing bowl
Drizzle on the oil of your choice
Add seasoning to taste.
Add peels to the air fryer, and space them apart.
Air fry at 390 degrees for 8 to 10 minutes.
Top with freshly grated cheese while warm if desired.
- Flavor ideas: Plain salt and pepper
- Smokey paprika, salt and pepper
- Onion powder
- Garlic powder
- For sour cream and onion combine a spoonful of powdered buttermilk and add in onion salt or onion powder (if powder then add in some salt as well)
- Old Bay seasoning
- Greek seasoning
- Cajun seasoning
- Lots of grated Parmesan