- prep time: 5 minutes
- cook time: 15 minutes
- total time: 20 minutes
These crunchy air fryer chickpeas are deliciously seasoned and truly crispy. They are perfect for snacking or as a salad and soup topping, etc.
- 1 1/2 cups cooked chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Place the drained chickpeas between the paper towel to pat dry. In a medium bowl, add the chickpeas, olive oil, Italian seasoning, paprika; toss to combine.
- Pour the seasoned chickpeas into the air fryer basket; shake the basket to have a single layer.
Set the air fryer at 400 degrees for 15 minutes or until desired crispiness. Shake the basket halfway through.
- Enjoy as a snack, over salad, or as you prefer—store leftover at room temperature for 2 to 3 days in an airtight container.
- Watch them after the 10 minutes mark to avoid overcooking them since every air fryer is different.
- Air fried chickpeas won’t stay crispy if you store them in an airtight container if they are still warm. To avoid soggy chickpeas, make sure they are fully cool before storing them.
- Don’t store air-fried chickpeas in the refrigerator because they become chewy, and don’t use plastic bags to store the crispy chickpeas.
- If you’re using canned chickpeas, rinse your chickpeas thoroughly, then dry between paper towels or using a clean kitchen towel.
Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 113Total Fat: 3gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 5mgCarbohydrates: 17gFiber: 5gSugar: 3gProtein: 6g