This air fryer baked potato recipe is your ticket to a quick, easy, and versatile meal. They have crispy skin and soft fluffy insides.
PREP TIME:10 minutes
COOK TIME:50 minutes
TOTAL TIME:1 hour
- 4 medium russet potatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Sea salt, or to taste
- Ground black pepper, to taste (optional)
- SERVE WITH: butter, sour cream, crumbled bacon, cheese, chives, black pepper
- Preheat your air fryer to 400 degrees F.
- Rinse and scrub the potatoes, then thoroughly dry with a paper towel.
- Rub the skin with olive oil and sprinkle with salt (and pepper if using).
- Air fry the potatoes at 400 degrees F for 40-50 minutes, using tongs to flip them once halfway through the cooking time.
HOW TO REHEAT A BAKED POTATO IN THE AIR FRYER:
1. Preheat your air fryer to 400 degrees.
Cook for 5 to 6 minutes until the potato is warmed all the way through.
SERVING SIZE: 1
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 301TOTAL FAT: 12gSATURATED FAT: 5gTRANS FAT: 0gUNSATURATEDFAT: 7gCHOLESTEROL: 25mgSODIUM: 385mgCARBOHYDRATES: 38gFIBER: 4gSUGAR: 2gPROTEIN: 9g
This nutrition information is based on the exact products I used in this recipe. Brands and sizes of products could alter exact nutrition and should always be calculated independently.