A no-cook Strawberry Mousse recipe made with only three ingredients – strawberry, cream and sugar. The recipe is egg free, quick, super delish and makes for a gorgeous looking dessert.
- 250 grams strawberry or 9 ounces
- 200 ml cream – light cream with 25% to 35% fat or whipping cream with 36% to 50% fat
- 4 tablespoons sugar or add as required
Rinse, hull and chop the strawberries. Add them to a blender along with sugar.
Blend to a fine and smooth puree without any strawberry chunks.
Pour 1 tablespoon of the puree in each of the shot glasses or bowls.
Add chilled cream to the strawberry puree in the blender.
Pulse 5 to 7 times till the cream is well blended with the strawberry puree.
Spoon the mousse in the shot glasses or bowls.
Cover and refrigerate for 4 to 5 hours or till well set.
Serve the Strawberry Mousse chilled and garnished with strawberry slices or grated chocolate.
- It is better to use sweet tasting strawberries, so that you can add less sugar.
- You can also use frozen strawberries to make this dessert.
- Make sure the cream is fresh and not rancid.
- You may have to add more sugar, if you use heavy cream with 40% to 50% fat.
- Recipe can be scaled easily to make for more servings.
Calories: 285kcal | Carbohydrates: 24g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 13g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 74mg | Sodium: 24mg | Potassium: 197mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 20g | Vitamin A: 685IU | Vitamin B1 (Thiamine): 1mg | Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin): 1mg | Vitamin B3 (Niacin): 1mg | Vitamin B6: 1mg | Vitamin B12: 1µg | Vitamin C: 49mg | Vitamin D: 1µg | Vitamin E: 1mg | Vitamin K: 4µg | Calcium: 61mg | Vitamin B9 (Folate): 23µg | Iron: 1mg | Magnesium: 16mg | Phosphorus: 61mg | Zinc: 1mg