Just four ingredients make up this super sticky chicken recipe – and it’s on the table in half an hour. Midweek meal heaven!
- 2 Syns per serving
- 30 minutes plus 30 minutes marinating
- Serves 4
- 3 level tbsp honey
- 3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 3 tbsp soy sauce/tamari
- 4 skinless and boneless chicken breasts, cut into chunks
- Mix together the honey, vinegar and soy sauce. Toss the chicken cubes in the mix to coat well, and leave to stand for at least 30 minutes in the fridge.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan and add the chicken cubes and marinade. Cook on a medium-high heat for about 20 minutes, stirring frequently, until all the chicken has absorbed the liquid.
- When the chicken is cooked through, serve with boiled plain rice and steamed pak choi.