This Keto chocolate chip cookie is very easy to make with only 2g carbs and can be made from just one bowl. The fact is that you can put everything in a mixing bowl and it will be the best every time.
These very simple and delicious chocolate chip cookies are approved for children. You can make chocolate chips whenever you want
Tips for Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies
- This chocolate chip cookie is much easier to make than other cookies. Which are made from common ingredients used in the home
- Many people do not like almond flour or are allergic to almond flour, so you can use sunflower seed flour instead of almond flour in the recipe. Which is comparable in price to almond flour.
- If you want to use sugar free chocolate chip and you are having trouble finding it, you can use 85% dark chocolate chip bars instead of lily chocolate chips. You only need 2 chocolate bars for this purpose.
- You can also use a cookie scoop or 1/4 measuring cup in this recipe
- These chocolate chip cookies turn less brown at the top and more brown at the bottom. It takes me 12 minutes
- These cookies can be frozen for many months, but they still taste great. I keep these cookies in a safe container or bag in the freezer after cooling them in a sheet tray for 2 hours and whenever I feel like eating cookies I take them out of the freezer and eat them.
- You will need to reduce the sugar and alcohol in chocolate chips and sweeteners, or use the sugar-free version and reduce the fiber for proper carbohydrate counting.
These chocolate chip cookies are gluten-free, low-carb and very easy to make that kids love so you can enjoy them in the Keto lifestyle. This is a nut free option made from almond flour
- 3/4 cup Softened butter or coconut oil
- 2/3 cup Granular Sweetener
- 2 Eggs
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 3 cups almond flour
- 1/2 tsp Baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 9 Ounce Bag Sugar free Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a large bowl, mix the softened butter or coconut oil with the sweetener, stencil mixture or hand mixer in a medium bowl and keep mixing until it is combined.
- Then mix 2 eggs and vanilla in it well, and keep mixing until it is well combined.
- Put almond flour, baking soda and salt in a medium bowl and now add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and keep mixing until combined.
- Fold the chocolate chip in it well
- Scoop 18 to 20 cookies in a row on a baking sheet. You may need 2 sheets for this. It depends on how big your baking sheet is. Now flatten them a little by pressing them from top to bottom. And bake them for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Then let them cool on a cookie sheet for 30 minutes. They will remain cool and delicious for at least 4 days in an airtight container
Serving: 1cookie | Calories: 179kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 17g | Fiber: 2g