• 1 egg
• 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
• 1 heaping Tbsp almond flour
• cracked black pepper
• garlic powder
• onion powder
• everything bagel seasoning
• 2 heaping Tbsp shredded cheddar cheese (to place directly on the mini waffle maker). This will make the chaffle crispy on the outside.
1. Plug in the waffle maker to heat.
2. Crack the egg into a small bowl and whisk with a fork. Add the mozzarella cheese, almond flour, pepper, garlic and onin powder and everything bagel seasoning and stir to combine.
3. Pour 2 heaping tablespoon of shredded cheddar cheese on the hot waffle maker.
4. Now, pour whole egg mixture into the waffle maker and cook for 2-3 minutes.
5. Remove waffle carefully and serve warm with butter.
This mixture will make two mini chaffles.
Add the fixings you like to the sandwich and enjoy!