These scrumptious Air Fryer Baby Potatoes are tossed with Parmesan, butter, garlic powder, and other seasonings, then roasted in the air fryer until crispy perfection! These quick and easy potatoes make an excellent side dish for dinner, lunch, or any holiday meal.
- PREP TIME: 5 mins
- COOK TIME: 15 mins
- TOTAL TIME: 20 mins
- 1 ½ pounds baby potatoes cleaned and dried
- 2 tablespoons butter melted
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
Air Fryer Instructions:
Preheat air fryer to 390 Degrees Fahrenheit and set the timer for 15 minutes.
While the air fryer heats up, cut each potato in half.
To a medium bowl, add the olive oil, melted butter, Parmesan cheese, Italian season, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Stir until well combined.
Add the baby potatoes to the bowl and toss until the potatoes are well coated.
Add the baby potatoes to the air fryer in single layer and cook for 15 minutes until they are fork tender. Shake the air fryer basket halfway through.
Remove the potatoes from the air fryer and place onto a serving dish. Top with additional Parmesan cheese if desired. Let them cool as they will be hot! Then enjoy.
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- While the oven heats up, cut each potato in half.
- To a medium bowl, mix together the olive oil, butter, Parmesan Cheese, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Add the baby potatoes to the bowl and toss until well coated.
- Add the baby potatoes to a parchment paper lined baking sheet and bake on the center rack for 20 minutes until fork tender.
- Once done, remove from oven and top with additional grated Parmesan cheese if you’d like.
- Store leftovers in the refrigerator in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
- To reheat, preheat the air fryer to 390 degrees Fahrenheit and heat for 2 to 3 minutes.
- The potatoes I used were 1 inch in size. Larger potatoes will need extra time to cook.
- I cut my potatoes in half, but you can leave them whole if desired. Add a couple minutes of cook time if cooking whole.
- Potatoes need to be placed into the air fryer in a single layer for best results. Cook in batches if needed.
- The air fryer I used was the Instant Vortex Plus 6 quart. Since all air fryers are different, you will need to adjust the cook time based on the air fryer you are using.