Air Fryer Pasta Chips are a delicious and addictive appetizer that is made with cooked rigatoni pasta noodles, air-fried to a crispy texture, and flavored with garlic and parmesan cheese. The recipe is incredibly easy to make and can be enjoyed as a quick snack on-the-go or as a party appetizer. The following are some benefits of making these air fryer pasta chips:
Ingredients: The ingredients used in this recipe are simple and easy to find in any grocery store. You can choose any type of pasta that is easy to grab with fingers, but rigatoni pasta is recommended. Additionally, you can use keto-friendly pasta options to make the dish healthier.
It is important to cook the pasta al dente before placing it in the air fryer. Also, make sure to add oil to the pasta before air frying it, so that it gets crispy and evenly coated. To avoid overcrowding the air fryer, it is best to work in batches if necessary.
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
Total Time: 25 Minutes
These Air Fryer Pasta Chips are a quick and easy appetizer that is perfect for snacking or as a party appetizer. The pasta is air-fried to a crispy texture and then flavored with garlic and parmesan cheese for a delicious taste.
- 8 oz of rigatoni pasta, cooked until al dente and drained
- 3 tbsp of olive oil, separated
- 1 tsp of minced garlic
- 1 tsp of kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp of black pepper
- 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat the air fryer to 400°F.
- Add the cooked noodles to a large bowl and drizzle with 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Toss to coat evenly.
- Place the pasta noodles in a single layer on the air fryer rack or basket. Depending on the size of your air fryer, you may need to work in batches.
- Air fry the pasta for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown and crispy.
- Transfer the pasta chips to a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the remaining olive oil, garlic, salt, and black pepper.
- Pour the oil mixture over the pasta chips and toss to coat.
- Sprinkle the grated parmesan cheese over the pasta chips and serve with your favorite dipping sauce, such as marinara or garlic sauce.
You can make this recipe in the oven if you do not have an air fryer. Bake the pasta chips at 425°F for 20-25 minutes before tossing them with the oil mixture and parmesan cheese.