Air Fryer Parmesan Crusted Chicken is a satisfying and easy air fryer chicken recipe!
- 2 Large Chicken breasts
- 1 cup Parmesan shredded
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1 cup real mayonnaise
- 1 tbs garlic powder
- Split chicken breasts in half.
- Pound each piece with a meat hammer. ( so they are even )
- Sprinkle with salt
- Spread Mayo on both sides of each piece of chicken.
- Mix panko, parmesan, and garlic powder( for keto, skip the panko)
- Coat each piece of chicken in the panko/parmesan mixture.
- Preheat the air fryer to 390.
- In a single layer, place in the air fryer.
- Cook for 15 minutes, turning once after 10 minutes.
To make this keto increase the parmesan and skip the bread crumbs. You will not need any cooking spray the mayo helps give the chicken a crispy crust
SERVING SIZE: 1
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 663 TOTAL FAT: 50g SATURATED FAT: 11g TRANS FAT: 0g UNSATURATED FAT: 38g CHOLESTEROL: 89mg SODIUM: 930mg CARBOHYDRATES: 20g FIBER: 1g SUGAR: 2g PROTEIN: 30g