Air Fryer Crab Bites are the simplest appetizer, snack, or light meal idea. This recipe is a quick, flavorful way to enjoy imitation crab.
Prep Time : 10 minutes
Cook Time : 16 minutes
Total Time : 26 minutes
- 1 lb. imitation crab legs
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- Cajun/Creole seasoning, to taste
- garlic butter dipping sauce, for serving (optional)
- Cut the crab legs into 1-inch segments.
- In a medium bowl, combine the crab, butter, and seasoning.
- Put the crab in the air fryer (in batches, if necessary) at 380 degrees for 8 minutes, shake, and put in for 8 more minutes, or until the crab reaches your desired crispiness.
- Serve immediately with Garlic Butter Dipping Sauce.
- Try this recipe with other seasonings and/or dipping sauces!
- If you prefer, you can cut or tear the crab legs into strips instead.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 153 Total Fat: 8g Saturated Fat: 5g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 3g Cholesterol: 36mg Sodium: 1101mg Carbohydrates: 13g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 6g Protein: 6g