How about a nice fresh batch of Air Fryer Keto Bagels? This recipe was made in minutes, and they crisp up beautifully in the air fryer.
PREP TIME: 10 minutes
COOK TIME: 10 minutes
TOTAL TIME: 20 minutes
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons butter (melted for brushing on top of the bagels)
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, add the shredded cheese and butter, microwave until melted. Then add in the almond flour, baking powder, white vinegar, egg, and mix well.
- Separate your dough into 6 pieces. Then use your hands to shape into a bagel shape. Either make a long roll, attach the two sides, make a ball, and use your finger to make a hole in the center.
- Spray your air fryer basket with cooking spray, and then as you make your bagels, place them into the basket. Using a pastry brush, brush the tops of the bagels with melted butter. Set the temperature to 350 degrees F, air fryer setting for 5 minutes, flip the bagels, brush again with the melted butter, and air fry for another 5 to 7 minutes.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 384 TOTAL FAT: 33g SATURATED FAT: 10g TRANS FAT: 1g UNSATURATED FAT: 21g CHOLESTEROL: 70mg SODIUM: 390mg CARBOHYDRATES: 11g FIBER: 5g SUGAR: 2g PROTEIN: 16g