I made these Weight Watchers Burrito bowls using corn, black beans, and rice, they are low in WW Points and will keep you full for hours.
- 3 pounds of chicken – ground (98% fat-free)
- 2 packets of Mrs. Dash low-sodium taco seasoning.
- 2 15 oz cans of black beans
- 2 15 oz cans of corn
- 8 Roma tomatoes, chopped
- 2 bunch of scallions, chopped
- 12 tablespoons or more of Fat-Free Salsa or Pico De Gallo
- 24 tablespoons of Fat-Free Cheddar Cheese
- Rice of choice cooked, see notes above
- 12 dollops or tablespoons of Greek Yogurt ( optional)
- Cook the chicken in a non-stick skillet until brown and no longer pink.
- Then add the taco seasoning packet and ¾ cup of water.
- Leave for three to five minutes and remove from heat.
- Gather all the ingredients while the ground chicken is cooking.
- Then open the can of black beans and corn.
- Dice the tomatoes and green onion.
- Add 1 cup of Instant Rice and 2 cups of water into a medium saucepan.
- Bring to a boil, remove from heat and cover until completely absorbed from the water.
- It’s time to make the burrito bowls.
- Add half a cup of rice to a bowl and then top with all the ingredients you just prepared. Enjoy.
Servings: Makes 12 servings
3 Points® per bowl